Did you know Get Fruity bars contain 10% virgin coconut oil? This super oil has many health benefits and also tastes amazing! We asked our lovely fruity Facebook followers to comment on the uses of coconut oil in their daily routines, and here’s the feedback we received.
- Great in my every day baking for my vegan recipes…Peanut butter oat bars with blackberries… Coconut oil is perfect for healthy eating
- Coconut oil has antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties. It contains lauric acid which can kill off harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Helps suppleness of skin and hydration
- It’s good for the condition of hair, teeth, and nails
- It helps prevent problems such as heart/blood pressure & high cholesterol
- It contains about 50% lauric acid, which helps in actively preventing various heart problems like high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure
- It’s really good for keeping viruses at bay and is full of antioxidants
- I use it myself for lots of things and my doggies also get a teaspoon full each day, it gives them lovely shiny coats
- It can increase your energy expenditure, helping you burn fat
- It contains medium chain triglycerides – amazing for slimming and anti-ageing
- Great for baby massage
- A great mouthwash, great for your feet and hair.
- It can boost brain function in Alzheimer’s patients
Do you know any other great benefits of coconut oil? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter.