Gluten Free Oats
Oats in all their glory are used in our bars to give a lovely soft texture and to balance out all those juicy ingredients. We use gluten free oats so everyone can enjoy the taste of our fruity oat bars.
Gluten free Oats also offer an all-round body support system.
- All that wonderful fibre means that oats are naturally bulkier, making you feel fuller for longer.
- Soluble fibre found in whole grains such as oats can also help reduce blood cholesterol levels, which protects against heart disease.
- Whole grains are also great sources of antioxidants – the wonder nutrients that have been proven to protect our cells from damage by harmful substances including smoke and pollution.
- Mineral vitality, iron, calcium, copper and zinc. Iron is needed to transport oxygen through the body, calcium is essential for bone health, zinc helps fight infection and promotes cell growth and copper promotes healthy blood, heart and bones.
- Keeps everything and we mean everything moving along nicely. Whole grains are well known for their high fibre properties. Healthy bowels prevent constipation and can also guard against colon cancer.
- Whole grains are also a particularly good source of vitamin B which helps the body convert food to energy, prevent birth defects and may help to protect against heart disease.
- Who would have guessed it? Great source of protein – essential for growth, body maintenance and repair.